Paneer Sesame bites with roasted Tomato Chutney By Shazia Khan
Paneer Sesame bites with roasted Tomato Chutney
This yummy paneer snack is loaded with proteins. The sesame seeds provide a crunch as well as fill in for the fibre requirement in your meal. This snack is served with roasted tomato chutney.Read More
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Finely Chopped Onion
- ½ tsp Ginger Paste
- ½ tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Finely Chopped Green Chilli
- ½ tsp Cumin Powder
- 2 tbsp Besan
- 2 tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 4 Grilled Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- ½ tsp Mustard Seeds
- ½ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 12 Curry leave
- 1 finely Chopped Onion
- 2 Boiled and Grated Potatoes
- ½ cup Crumbled Paneer
- Salt to taste
- For Roasted Tomato Chutney
- 1/4 cup White sesame seeds
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 cup Tamarind Puree
- 1 tbsp Jaggery Salt to taste
- 1tbsp Ghee
- Dil Leave sprigs for garnish
- In a small pan, heat oil.
- Fry the onion until translucent.
- Add ginger paste, garlic paste, sauté, add green chilies and sauté for half a minute.
- Add in the cumin powder, besan and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Remove the mixture in a bowl.
- Add the potatoes, paneer and salt.
- Mash them together.
- Shape them as demonstrated by chef, roll on white sesame seeds.
- Heat ghee in a pan and shallow-fry till golden in colour.
- Serve with roasted tomato dip.
- For Roasted Tomato Chutney:Heat a pan, add oil with mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves and chopped onions and fry them until the onions turn a little brown.
- Add chopped garlic and tomatoes.
- Let it simmer.
- Add red chilli powder, tamarind puree and jaggery.
- Mix it well.
- Once it melts add salt and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.