In this episode Chef Maria Goretti gives the Bengali sweet, Sandesh an international passport in the form of Paneer Sandesh Pudding and makes it acceptable for the English palate.Read More
- 1 ltr orange juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3-4 cardamom
- 3-4 black peppercorns
- 3-4 cloves
- 1 sliced green apple
- 250 paneer
- 50 gm sugar
- 2 tbsp full-fat cream
- 10-12 blueberries
- 1 tsp almonds flakes
- In a heated pan add orange juice, cinnamon sticks, cardamom, black peppercorns and cloves.
- Add slices of green apple and let it cook for 7 minutes.
- In a bowl add paneer, sugar, full-fat cream and whisk it.
- On a foil paper place the tin and wrap the foil around it.
- Add green apple slice, paneer mixture, blueberries, almond flakes.
- Layer again it with paneer mixture and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 20 - 25 mins.
- To garnish add stewed apple, blueberry, almond flakes, cinnamon stick, drizzle liquid of stewed green apple and Paneer Sandesh pudding is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.