Paneer Sandesh Pudding By Maria Goretti
Paneer Sandesh Pudding
In this episode Chef Maria Goretti gives the Bengali sweet, Sandesh an international passport in the form of Paneer Sandesh Pudding and makes it acceptable for the English palate.Read More
- 1 ltr orange juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3-4 cardamom
- 3-4 black peppercorns
- 3-4 cloves
- 1 sliced green apple
- 250 paneer
- 50 gm sugar
- 2 tbsp full-fat cream
- 10-12 blueberries
- 1 tsp almonds flakes
- In a heated pan add orange juice, cinnamon sticks, cardamom, black peppercorns and cloves.
- Add slices of green apple and let it cook for 7 minutes.
- In a bowl add paneer, sugar, full-fat cream and whisk it.
- On a foil paper place the tin and wrap the foil around it.
- Add green apple slice, paneer mixture, blueberries, almond flakes.
- Layer again it with paneer mixture and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 20 - 25 mins.
- To garnish add stewed apple, blueberry, almond flakes, cinnamon stick, drizzle liquid of stewed green apple and Paneer Sandesh pudding is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.