My kids love Paneer and their love for mango is no less..So i decided to combine both and come up with this unique curry. This is now a hit and a must every week in Summers till the mangoes lastRead More
- 200 gms Paneer, cut incubes
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- Pulp of 200 gm mangoes
- 1 tbsp butter/ghee
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger powt
- Salt as per taste
- 1/2 cup milk/coconut milk
- 2 tsp fresh cream
- Heat a pan and add 1 tbsp butter to it.
- Add cumin seeds and allow them to crackle.
- Next add the chopped onions, saute them until translucent.
- Add green chillies, turmeric powder, ginger powder,coriander powder and cumin powder to it. Roast the dry masala for 1 minute.
- Now add the paneer cubes. Mix with the roasted masala and saute on low flame for 5-6 minutes.
- Once the paneer is nicely roasted, add mango pulp and milk. Mix well and bring it to a boil.
- Add garam masala powder, salt to taste and fresh cream.
- Simmer on a low flame for 5 minutes and our 'Paneer Rasiya' is ready to gobble.