Paneer Rajwada is a royal dish that makes you feel eating like really special with the rich ingredients that gives an amazing taste to your tongue.Read More
- Paneer 1/2 kg
- Curd 200 gm
- Dry fruits (Cashew, Almonds,Raisins)
- Kasuri methi
- Red chilli flakes
- Cumin seeds
- Cloves ( 2 to 4)
- Coriander Powder
- Cumin powder
- Green chilly
- Ghee/olive oil
- Take water in a big bowl and add salt,turmeric, Kasuri methi and mix well.
- Dip paneer in it and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- Now, take cashew-almonds and make a smooth paste.
- Mix curd in the cashew-almonds paste and keep aside.
- Now take the paneer our and cut into pieces.
- Take a pan, heat it and roast coriander powder and cumin powder and then sprinkle it on paneer pieces.
- Now, Add ghee in a pan and fry paneer in it and keep aside.
- Take a pan and heat olive oil in it.
- Add cumin seeds,cloves,cardamom, ghee,raisins,cashew, almonds, Kasuri methi, green chilly, Turmeric, red chilli flakes.
- Mix it well.
- Now, add curd-cashew-almonds paste and stir 2-3 min.
- Add milk, some water and salt to it.
- Now put paneer pieces in the gravy.
- Garnish and serve hot.