Paneer Rajwada By Gautam Mehrishi
Tired of preparing the same old palak paneer or paneer makhani? Chef Gautam Mehrishi teaches you to prepare the creamy Paneer Rajwada which has been cooked using a cashew and almond paste.Read More
- 4 cups water
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 4 tbsp dry fenugreek leaves
- 5 cloves
- 3 green chilli
- 4 cardamoms
- 5 tbsp oil
- 250 gm paneer
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 3 tbsp cashew almonds paste
- 4 tbsp curd
- 1 tsp cardamoms powder
- ½ tsp clove powder
- 1 tsp ghee
- 2 tsp raisins
- 5 cashew nuts
- 5 almonds
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ cup milk
- In a bowl add water, salt, turmeric powder, add fenugreek leaves and mix it.
- In a heated pan add cloves, green chilli and green cardamoms.
- In a pan add oil and heat it.
- Dip the paneer to the fenugreek mixture.
- Add the roasted spice to the paneer.
- In the heated oil add cloves, green cardamoms and cumin seeds.
- In a bowl add cashew-almond paste, curd, cardamom powder, clove powder and mix it well.
- In the pan add ghee, raisins, cashew nuts, almonds, dry fenugreek leaves, green chillies.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cashew - almond paste and stir it.
- Add curd and let it cook.
- Add milk and mix it.
- Cut the paneer into pieces, add marination on it.
- In a heated pan add ghee and fry the paneer pieces.
- Add marination on the other side of the paneer.
- Place the gravy on a plate, add paneer piece upon it.
- For garnish add fresh coriander leaves, green chilli.
- Paneer Rajwada is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.