Tired of preparing the same old palak paneer or paneer makhani? Chef Gautam Mehrishi teaches you to prepare the creamy Paneer Rajwada which has been cooked using a cashew and almond paste.Read More
- 4 cups water
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 4 tbsp dry fenugreek leaves
- 5 cloves
- 3 green chilli
- 4 cardamoms
- 5 tbsp oil
- 250 gm paneer
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 3 tbsp cashew almonds paste
- 4 tbsp curd
- 1 tsp cardamoms powder
- ½ tsp clove powder
- 1 tsp ghee
- 2 tsp raisins
- 5 cashew nuts
- 5 almonds
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ cup milk
- In a bowl add water, salt, turmeric powder, add fenugreek leaves and mix it.
- In a heated pan add cloves, green chilli and green cardamoms.
- In a pan add oil and heat it.
- Dip the paneer to the fenugreek mixture.
- Add the roasted spice to the paneer.
- In the heated oil add cloves, green cardamoms and cumin seeds.
- In a bowl add cashew-almond paste, curd, cardamom powder, clove powder and mix it well.
- Add ghee.
- In the pan add ghee, raisins, cashew nuts, almonds, dry fenugreek leaves, green chillies.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cashew - almond paste and stir it.
- Add curd and let it cook.
- Add milk and mix it.
- Cut the paneer into pieces, add marination on it.
- In a heated pan add ghee and fry the paneer pieces.
- Add marination on the other side of the paneer.
- Place the gravy on a plate, add paneer piece upon it.
- To garnish add fresh coriander leaves, green chilli and Paneer Rajwada is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.