Paneer pudding By Babli Kaur
It’s very easy to make with less ingredients. Less cooking is required. This pudding is very light and healthy.Read More
- 750 ml full fat milk
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup Amul cream
- 2 green cardamom (powdered)
- 2 drops of kewra essence
- 2 tbsp chopped almonds
- 2 tbsp raisins
- few cherries to decorate
- 1 lemon juice or sour curd to make paneer
- Put milk in a pan ,heat it and bring it to a boil.
- now add lemon juice or sour curd and mix thoroughly, milk will curdle now.
- now transfer this curdled milk quickly to another empty pot which is lined with thin cloth . Drain the water completely and wash the paneer or Chenna with running water. Now squeeze the chenna or paneer well so that water drains out nicely.
- now whisk the cream With blender , then add sugar slowly, keep on mixing well.
- now add essence and cardamom to it and mix.
- Now add prepared paneer to it and again mix nicely with blender.
- Add dry fruits to it and mix well with spoon.
- Transfer this into serving bowl and decorate it with cherries.
- now put it in freezer for about 2 hours and let it set.
- 1enjoy this chilled pudding with your family 😊.
- please note I have added almonds and raisins because I only had these in lockdown. You can add anything of your choice, fresh fruits can also be added . Decoration can also be done according to your choice.