Paneer Paratha By Kiran Ambre
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 1
Snacks cum full mealRead More
- Wheat flour Two Cup, Two tsp Gram flour, Crushed Paneer, Boiled Potatoes, chopped onion, chopped coriander, chopped green chillies, salt to taste, garam masala powder, haldi & red chilli powder as per requirement, curd to serve
- Make a soft dough.
- Get stuffing ready side by side.
- Put a pan on medium flame .
- Make small balls of a dough.
- Put stuffing into the small balls.
- Give a nice shape.
- Fry on a low flame only for better result.
- As paratha is ready served with a curd.