PANEER PAPADWALA By Nishant Isloor
Paneer papadwala is a verry tasty, healthy and light appetizer rich in aromatic flavours of Indian spices blended with cubes of paneer and served on a crispy papad. It can give foodies a good change of taste from the usual dry paneer dishes and massala papad.Read More
1 Servings (1medium papad per person)
- 2 tablespoons of hung curd
- Half teaspoon mango pickle
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon kashmiri chilli powder
- Half teaspoon jeera powder
- One fourth teaspoon coriander powder
- Pinch of chat massala
- Pinch of garam massala
- 50g paneer
- 1 udad dal chilli papad
- 1 finely chopped shallot(for garnis
- Hot charcoal and some oil for smokey flavour
- Add all the mentioned spices into a bowl and add the thick curd into iAlso add some pickle,( leave some for garnis. Mix wel.
- Add small sized paneer cubes into it and rub the marinade carefully on to the panee.
- Now take hot charcoal in a small cup and keep it in the bowl containing paneer.. Add oil on the charcoal and cover the bowLet the paneer get marinated for 10 mi.
- Now pre roast the papad slightly on gas stove flame.... And brush some oil on i.
- Add the marinated paneer on the papad and bake it in the oven for 5-7 minutes till the paneer marinade dries a bi.
- Keep the papad on a plate... Garnish it with some finely chopped shallotSplutter the left out pickle on to the plate with a spoo.
- Crispy paneer papadwala is ready... Eat it hot and as quick as possibl.