Paneer Cutlet By Sukanya Birje Naik
It's an instant recipe crispy & cruncy to eat.Read More
- 250gms crushed paneer
- One teaspoon garam masala
- One teaspoon coriander & cumin powder
- Half teaspoon turmeric powder
- Half teaspoon chilli powder
- Half teaspoon salt
- Finely chopped coriander
- One teaspoon rice flour
- 4 teaspoon semolina
- Mix crushed paneer, garam masala, cumin & coriander powder, red chilli powder, salt, rice flour, chopped coriander.
- Make small balls & press a bit to give a shape of cutlet of the above mixture.
- Heat a pan and add 4-5 teaspoon of oil to the pan.
- Dip the cutlet from all the sides in semolina.
- Then shallow fry the dipped cutlet in the oil pan.