Paneer Chilly Gravy By Jyoti
Paneer Chilly Gravy
Love eating indo Chinese food! Since restaurants are closed I’m trying to recreate a similar taste at home.Read More
- Paneer, baby corn, green chilies, mushrooms, peas,
- chilly flakes, black pepper, schezwan chutney, soya sauce, chilly sauce.
- Heat sunflower oil in a non stick shallow paAdd ginger, garlic, spring onions and stir fry till they become transparent.
- Add baby corn, green chilies, mushrooms, peas & stir fry till the veggies are cooked.
- Add chilly flakes, black pepper, schezwan chutney, soya sauce, chilly sauce & mix for 30 secondAdd cornflour paste mixed with 300ml of water & stir well to let the sauce thicken.
- Add the paneer cubes and simmer them in the sauce for 5 minuteGarnish with spring onion greens.