Paneer Broccoli Malai By Gautam Mehrishi
Paneer Broccoli Malai
Paneer is a rich source of protein. Chef Gautam Mehrishi combines it with Broccoli to present it in a street style dish. This recipe is a perfect mix of healthy ingredients.Read More
- 3 tbsp hung card
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 200 gm paneer
- ½ cup blanched broccoli
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp onion paste
- 2 tbsp cashew paste
- 2 tbsp almonds paste
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds paste
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- water as required
- In a bowl add hung curd, fresh cream, ginger - garlic paste, cardamom powder, white pepper powder, salt and mix it well.
- Add oil and mix it well.
- Add the paneer pieces to the marination and mix it well.
- Cook the paneer pieces on the sigdi.
- To the marination add broccoli florets and mix it well.
- Cook the broccoli florets on the sigdi.
- Add the paneer and broccoli on a plate.
- In a heated pan add oil, ginger - garlic paste and stir it.
- Add onion paste, salt and mix it.
- Add the paste of cashew, almond & poppy seeds and mix it well.
- Add cardamom and black pepper powder.
- Add water and mix it well.
- For garnish add gravy to the paneer, add micro greens, cardamom powder and black powder.
- To add smoky flavour add oil on heated charcoal and Paneer broccoli Malai is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.