Paneer Bhurji ( Quick Fix Restaurant Style ) By Atmaja Unny
Paneer Bhurji ( Quick Fix Restaurant Style )
This recipe reminds me of my childhood. I used to be fussy about eating ghar ka khana and Amma used to quickly prepare this dish to satiate my hunger :)Read More
- 350 - 400 gms paneer / cottage cheese
- 2-3 medium size tomatoes finely chopped
- 2-3 medium size onions finely chopped
- 7-9 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1-2 tsp red chili powder
- 2-3 tsp coriander powder
- 2 green chilies finely shopped
- 2 - 3 tsp ghee
- coriander leaves - as required for garnish
- 1/2 - 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Heat a pan / kadhai, add ghee and fry the garlic cloves till it turns slightly brown.
- Add onions and saute well till it turns pinkish.
- Add ginger garlic paste, green chilies and mix well.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, red chili powder and coriander powder. Mix it well and close the lid and let it cook for 5-7 mins on medium flame.
- Open the lid and add salt.
- Finally crumble the paneer with your hands and add it to the pan/kadhai. Mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and enjoy it with garam chapatis or rotis.