It is easy to make and requires easily available ingredients in lock downRead More
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chopped chilli
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup water
- 220 gm crushed cottage cheese
- Handful of coriander
- In a pan heat the oil .
- Add ginger garlic paste, cumin and chilli .
- Once they sizzles and starts popping add the onions.
- Cook the onion till it is golden brown .
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt .
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook them until the are mushy .
- Once they are mushy add water .
- Immediately add the crushed cottage cheese and cook for a minute or two .
- Your paneer bhurji is ready .
- Garnish with coriander .