Give a contrasting variation to your regular rotis and parathas by including this nutritious paneer bajre ka paratha in your meal.Read More
- 1 cup Millet Flour
- water as required
- 1 tsp chopped coriander
- 3 tbsp Ghee
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 1tsp green chillies
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 cup crumbled cottage cheese
- 1tsp fennel powder
- 1 tsp Kitchen King Masala
- Make a dough by kneading millet flour chopped coriander, and lukewarm water.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add chopped onions, green chillies, chopped ginger, crumbled cottage cheese, fennel powder, salt, and Kitchen King Masala.
- Saute well and set the mixture aside.
- Make a medium-sized dough ball. Sprinkle flour on the platform, and make small paratha.
- Place the cottage cheese mixture in the middle and fold it from all sides.
- Sprinkle flour, and again roll the ball using a rolling pin to shape the paratha.
- Heat a pan and place the paratha on it. Reverse the paratha once cooked from one side and ghee on both sides .
Explore our Popular Stories.