Pandoli By LF Team
Pandoli is a Gujarati snack made with dal. The Pandoli is prepared with moong dal which is soaked and ground with chillies and coriander, and this mixture is then steamed. You can have this luscious and nutritious snack for breakfast in the morning and pack it in the lunch box for your children.Read More
- 1/2 cup soaked moong dal
- 1 tbsp chopped green chillies
- 3 tsp curd
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
- water as required
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp asafoetida
- 2 tsp fruit salt
- Put together moong dal, green chillies, curd, coriander leaves and water in a mixer grinder and blend all the ingredients till you get a smooth batter.
- Transfer the batter into a bowl, add salt, asafoetida and fruit salt to it and mix well.
- Spray some water on a muslin cloth and tie it on top of a vessel which is half-filled with water.
- Put the water to boil.
- Put spoonful of batter on the muslin cloth, steam it for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove the pandoli from the muslin cloth and transfer it to a plate and serve it hot and fresh for your guests.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.