Panchkuta By Ajay Chopra
This Rajasthani dry sabzi made out of dry beans and berries is served with bajre ki roti.Read More
- 1 cup Sangri
- ¼ cup Ker
- ¼ Gunda (Gum Berry)
- ¼ cup Kumat
- ¼ Raisins
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 4 to 5 Mathaniya chillies
- 1 tsp Asafoetida
- 4 to 5 Dried Mango
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Termeric powder
- 1 Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Fennel seeds
- Soak sangri, ker, gunda, kumat and kishmish in plain water overnight.
- Pressure cook them and strain.
- In a pan add oil, jeera, mathaniya chillies, asafoetida.
- sangri, ker, gunda, kumat and kishmish.
- Add chopped dried mango and saute.
- Add red chilli powder, termeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt as per taste, saute.
- Add fennel seeds, little water and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve it hot with milet flat bread.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.