Panchamritham - Fruit and Nuts salad By Prabhakar Subramanian
Panchamritham - Fruit and Nuts salad
Pachamritham is usually classified as an offering to God on festive occasions, but it has a very healthy reason behind itRead More
- Plaintain - 4 Nos (medium sized)
- Dates - 4 Pieces
- Apple (cube- 1/4 cup
- Pomegranate - 1/4 cup
- Jaggery - 2 Tablespoons
- Honey - 1 teaspoon
- Ghee - 1 teaspoon
- Cashews and Raisins
- Powdered Cardamom - 1/4 spoon
- In a bowl add the plaintains, dates and jaggery and mix them together so that they are coarsely mashed.
- Add the cubed apple and pomegrante to the mix.
- Add the honey and ghee to the mix.
- Add the powdered cardamom.
- Finally add chopped cashews and raisins to the mix and serve.