Pancakes with Mayple Syrup and Blue Berries 🥞 By Kaustubh Sahil Garg
Pancakes with Mayple Syrup and Blue Berries 🥞
This is a flat cake, often thin and round, prepared from a starch-based batter that may contain eggs, milk and butter and cooked on a hot surface such as a griddle or frying pan, often frying with oil or butterRead More
- 450grams Refined Flour
- 600ml milk
- 75grams melted butter
- 25grams honey
- 8grams baking powder
- 3 whole eggs
- Take a mixing bowl and put milk, butter, honey and eggs together and mix it well.
- Take another bowl, put flour and baking powder. And mix it well.
- Now add flour and baking powder mix to the milk mix slowly slowly to avoid lumps. Keep whisking it also.
- Now, your batter for pancake is ready.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot with Mayple Syrup and Berries.