Breakfast won't be the same old boring thing once you make these pancakes that are quick and ready in a jiffy. Serve this on the table and get ready to win loads and loads of compliments throughout the day. After all who doesn’t like to start the day with the yummiest breakfast.Read More
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- salt to taste
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In a bowl, take wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix well.
- Pour in milk, egg and olive oil.
- Blend it well using an egg beater until smooth.
- Heat up a non-stick pan and pour a ladle of batter and let it spread.
- Cook on both sides till golden brown.
- Serve hot with butter and maple syrup.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.