Pancake Hazelnut Pops By Ranveer Brar
Pancake Hazelnut Pops
Make those pancakes look fancy by dipping them into melted chocolate and decorating them with sprinklers. Surprise your kids with these amazing chocolate dish without feeling guilty.Read More
- 1½ cup refined flour
- 1 cup curd
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking powder and oil
- ½ cup hazelnut paste
- 100 gm dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp sprinklers
- Procedure to make Pancake Hazelnut Pops: In a bowl add refined flour, curd, milk and it well.
- Add honey in the mixture and mix it well.
- Add baking powder, baking soda and oil.
- In a heated appam pan add the pancake batter.
- Cook the pancake appams from both the sides.
- In a bowl add hazelnut paste, dark chocolate and bake it in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Once the chocolate is melted take it out from the oven.
- Dip the appam in melted chocolate and attach a stick to it.
- On a plate place the pops, add sprinklers and refrigerate it for 2 - 3 mins.
- For plating add melted chocolate in a small jar.
- On a plate brush some melted chocolate, place the melted chocolate jar on it, place two empty glasses.
- To garnish Pancake Hazelnut Pops add the pops in the empty glass followed by sprinklers.
- Pancake Hazelnut Pops is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.