Pan seared broccoli sandwich By LF Team
Pan seared broccoli sandwich
A healthy sandwich to start your day or even as an afternoon snack, pan-seared broccoli sandwich perfectly fits the bill. This sandwich with roasted broccoli and mayonnaise is crispy, creamy and scrumptious.Read More
- 2 small broccoli
- 3 tsp oil
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 2-3 tsp chilli flakes
- 2-3 stalks garlic
- bread slices
- In a bowl, mix broccoli, oil, salt and pepper so that all the broccoli florets are well seasoned.
- Roast them in a saucepan.
- Transfer the roasted broccoli back into the bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, chilli flakes and chopped garlic.
- Make sure you mix them well.
- On a slice of bread, spread the broccoli mixture and top it off with another slice of bread.
- Toast the sandwich.
Explore our Popular Stories.