Pan seared Bheatki with mango dressing By chef prem
Pan seared Bheatki with mango dressing
If you are looking for a taste of innovation then this is it.Read More
Prep time:-26-30minutes.cooking time:-16-20minutes.
- Boneless Bhetki fillets cut into medium pieces -250gm
- Garlic minced-10gm
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black pepper corns to taste
- Ginger minced-10gm
- Kaffir leaves -2-3pices
- Kaffir lemon juice -5ml
- Lemon gress-1pice
- Raw mango -100gm
- Mint leaves-10gm
- Thai red chillies- 20gm
- Thai red chilly paste-20gm
- Banana leaves for garnish
- Oil for pan searing -50ml
- Take fish pieces on and 1table spoon chopped garlic ,salt,crushed black pepper corns,add minced ginger ,julienne kaffir leaves and lemon juice, Red chilly paste , oil and rub well on both sides set aside to marinated for 15-20 minutes.
- Het oil in a non stick .place the marinated fish skin side down and pan sear till the fish is fully cooked and evenly browned from both the side.
- That time put some lemon grass and cover it .
- Then make a mango dressing collect raw mango cut into julienne add salt ,crush garlic, thai red chilly ,add honey,add kaffir leaves and lemon juice entire thing rest of 5minute.
- Place a banana leaves on a serving plate and place seared fish on it.Top with s julienne mango and thin slice thai red chilly garnished and top of the mint leaves put it.