Pan cakes with fruit custard By Meera Khurana
Pan cakes with fruit custard
Delicious combination of pancake and custard.Read More
- Cut fruits (of your choic
- 2 tbsp Custard powder
- 1/2 L Milk
- Milk made 4tbsp
- Pan cakes (mad
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- Boil milk in a pan .
- Add custard in cold water mix it well to avoid lumps and the mixture in the pan.
- Add sugar .
- Add condensed milk .
- Stir occasionally to avoid lumps .
- Turn off the flame and transfer the contents to a container .
- Refrigerate the custard for at least 30 mins to set.
- Take out the custard and garnish with cut fruits, freshly made pancakes and dry fruits (optiona.