Palm Jaggery Kheer By Gautam Mehrishi
Palm Jaggery Kheer
A flavourful deviation from the traditional Kheer. This dish is a treat for sweet lovers.Read More
- 1 cup soaked short grain rice
- 1 cup pam jaggery
- 1 cup ghee
- ½ cup condensed milk
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup black raisins
- 2 cups full cream milk
- dry fruits
- In a bowl, add soaked short grain rice, pam jaggery, ghee, condensed milk, raisins, black raisins, full cream milk and mix well.
- Pure mixture in a pot. Apply water on edges of pot. Stick the edges with all purpose flour dough.
- Close the lid. Place the pot in Steaming pit. Close the pit with silver foil.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish with dry fruits and dry mint powder.
Explore our Popular Stories.