PALAK PATTA CHAAT
So this is wonderful modern day dish with lots of healthiness and taste.It is a dish full of iron and nutrients and sweetened hung curd is beneficial fo all of us.it contains fruits like pomegranate or strawberry topped with sev(aloo bhujia/ plain sev) and coriander.It takes less than 10 minutes.Read More
- Fresh spinach leaves (around 10)
- Besan or gram flour (1/2 cup)
- rice flour (2tbsp)
- hung curd (1cup)
- powdered sugar (1tbsp)
- pomegranate(1/2 cuor strawberries(2)
- sev(aloo bhujia)
- chaat masala
- roasted cumin powder
- oil for frying
- coriander leaves
- Firstly was spinach leaves properly.
- spread the leaves so that they completely dry out.
- till the leaves get dried, make a batter of gram flour and water ,add salt and turmeric in it.The consistency of the batter should not be thick.
- now heat the oil at a high flame.now take one spinach leaf and hold it from its stem and dip into the batter properly covering both sides,then put this into the hot oil and fry until crispy.repeat the process for all other.
- take child hung curd and add powdered sugar and chaat masala. spread this mixture on the fried leaf.Do the same with all other leaves.
- Now sprinkle sev and roasted cummin powder on the leaf.
- now add pomegranate or strawberry chunks along with coriander leaves.SERVE WELL.