Palak Paneer ki Chaat By Abhishar Sahu
Palak Paneer ki Chaat
A different way to present the whole meal into a snack which the kids as well as the adults will will enjoy during this Quarantine time.Read More
- 200 gm Spinach
- 100gm Paneer
- 1 raw Potato
- 2 Medium size Potato (boiled)
- 2 tsp Garlic Chopped
- 2 tsp Ginger Chopped
- 2 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1/2 cup of mint and coriander chopped
- 2 tsp cumin Powder
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tsp besan
- For Palak tikki : Wash , cut and saute the spinach with some garlic and ginger with added salt and pepper . Add 1 tbsp of grated boiled potato for binding , mix and make the tikki of it . If you want to fry afterword also , you can.
- For Aloo tikki : Mash the boiled potato and add chopped mint and coriander with some cumin powder, garam masala and seasoning. Fry the tikki.
- Grate the paneer and mix with cornstarch.
- Assemble the Aloo tikki at bottom , place the slice of pan grilled paneer with added seasoning and crushed dry fruits on the aloo tikki. Then at the top place the palak tikki.
- Cove the layer of tikki with the paneer and cornstarch mixture , cover gently as the tikki did not lose its shape.
- Then fry the whole tikki one more time till it gets a golden colour .
- Then grate the raw potato and fry them to make the crispy potato flakes.
- Fry some whole spinach leaves for garnish with besan.
- Serve the tikki with potato crispies on bottom and place the tiki on it and garnish with spinach leaves and pour the yogurt and tamarind chutney on top with sprinkled chaat masala.
- your Palak Paneer Chaat is Ready .