Palak Dalia with Poached Eggs By LF Team
Palak Dalia with Poached Eggs
You may have eaten poached eggs for breakfast, but have you tried the Palak Dalia with Poached Eggs. A breakfast rich in fibre and proteins is all you need to boost your energy levels on a hectic morning.Read More
- 2 - 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 - 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 1/2 cup dalia
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- salt as per taste
- pepper as per taste
- 1 egg
- In a heated pan, add olive oil, chopped onions, crushed garlic, baby spinach. water, salt & pepper as per taste.
- Add dalia, cover the pan and cook.
- In another pot, add water, vinegar and let it warm. Swirl the water. Add the beaten egg in the boiling water and poach it.
- Plate the Palak Dalia, add poached eggs and serve it hot.
Explore our Popular Stories.