Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 1
This dish is a perfect amalgamation of healthy and yummy..Read More
- Chicken 500 grams
- Spinach 150 grams
- Spinach 2 to 3 slice
- Freshly grinded paper powder
- Garam masala
- Chicken masala
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2 to 3 table spoon
- Salt as per taste
- In bowl take a washed chicken preferably leg piece or boneless .
- Add all the dry spices like paper powder,garam masala,chicken masala,salt and ginger garlic paste to it.
- Keep is aside at least for 30 minutes .
- Take a pan pour some oil and then add marinated chicken to it. Put a lead and let it cook for at least 7 to 8 minutes.
- Then add chopped spinach to it mix it well and again put a lead and let it cook for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Once everything is cooked add generous amount of cheese and little chopped coriander to it. Keep a lead for another 5 minutes and then you are good to go.
- You can have it with some hot parathas.