Palak and Beetroot Puri
Offering the goodness of spinach and beetroot, these puris, spiced with chillies, taste wonderful with fresh chutney. Aditi Govitrikar shares this delicious puri recipe.Read More
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 capsicum
- 1 tomato
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1½ cup beans
- 1 to 2 whole wheat tortillas
- salt to taste
- mint sprig for garnish
- Take wheat flour in a bowl.
- Add chopped spinach leaves to this.
- Add grated beetroot red chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder and ginger chilli paste.
- Mix these with some water. Make small balls with this mixture.
- Flatten it to get the shape of puri.
- Fry the puris in hot oil, transfer it to a serving plate.
- For chutney, take green chilli in a blender.
- Add coriander leaves mint leaves, a little salt and water.
- Grind it well to prepare the chutney.
- Serve the puri with this chutney.
Explore our Popular Stories.