Pal Ada By Ranveer Brar
Pal Ada is a payasam, a sweet delicacy prepared in almost all Kerala households during weddings and Onam. You can also make this sweet at home with Chef Ranveer Brar's recipe.Read More
- 1/2 cup rice
- 2 tbsp ghee
- water as required
- 1 1/2 lt milk
- 200 gm sugar
- cold water as required
- 1 tbsp chironji
- 1 tbsp raisins
- Grind dry rice in a mixer. Add ghee and water to the rice to make a batter.
- Spread the batter on banana leaves and roll the leaves. Tie the leaves and let them steam in the steamer.
- Boil the milk in a pot. Add sugar and simmer the milk.
- Transfer the steamed banana leaves to bowl of cold water. Open the leaves, and cut the pal ada into small pieces.
- Wash the pieces with water and transfer them to the milk.
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry the chronji and raisins. Transfer them to the milk pot and mix well.
- Pal Ada is ready to serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.