Oriental Style Corn Cake By anki maru
Oriental Style Corn Cake
Special is spicy cake can be made with easily available ingredient. perfect lockdown cake.Read More
- 1tbsp oil
- 1tbsp ginger chilly paste
- 1tbsp garlic paste
- 500gms fresh corn boiled and grind into smooth paste
- 1/2tsp black pepper
- 1tbsp spring onion green
- 3tbsp cornflour
- fried garlic for garnishing
- oil for frying
- Salt as per taste
- Heat oil in a pan.
- add ginger chilly and garlic paste sauté on medium flame for 1 to 2 mins.
- After that add salt, pepper and cornflour along with freshly boiled grinded corn .
- Mix it well and cook for 3-4 mins.
- Then add spring onion greens and 2tbsp cornflour cook the mixture till it leaves the pan. Switch off the gas and let the mixture cool down for 5 minutes .
- grease baking tray with oil and sprinkle some cornflour then level out the cooled mixture in the baking tray.
- keep the baking tray for refrigeration for 15-20 mins.
- Aft 20 mins remove from fridge and sprinkle little cornflour on mixture. Then cut it into square pieces.
- Lightly coat the pieces with remaining cornflour. dust off excess cornflour and fry on medium high flame until crisp and golden brown.
- after frying garnish them with fried garlic and spring onion green.