Oreo creamy pancakes By what's cooking
Oreo creamy pancakes
It is made with less ingredients and easy to cook , specially during lock downRead More
- 8-9 cream biscuits , oreo/bourbon
- 1/4th table spoon baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- Unsalted butter
- Seperate the cream from Oreo biscuits.
- Grind the biscuits in a mixer .
- Add milk , butter and baking powder to the mix.
- In a pan , heat butter and grease it , add the pancake batter and Cook both sides.
- Add butter in scraped cream , whisk it until creamy mixture is formed .
- Add the cream over pancake , and it's ready to eat.