Oreo Choco Lava cupcake
Its just 3 ingredients and take a minute to bakeRead More
- 10 oreo biscuits with cream
- Half cup Milk
- 1tsp baking soda
- 4 spoon warm water
- 2 20rs Dairy Milk Chocolates
- Make a thick paste by adding oreo cookies, Milk, Baking Soda and warm water.
- Pour it into small silicon cups, microwave bowl, baking tin (whichever shape and size you desirAnd small pieces of dairy milk in between .
- 1 silicon cup takes 1 minute to bake, I added 6 And it took 5minutes to bake .
- Serve hot, Glaze with some melted chocolate or any topping of your choice .