Oreo cheesecake By Praveena Saravanan
A big slice of Oreo cheesecake loaded goodness of cheese and crunchy Oreo crumbs.Read More
- Oreo biscuits-200g
- Cream cheese-800g
- Whipping cream-100g
- Sugar-2 2/3 cups
- Corn flour-1/4cup
- Vanilla extract-1tbsp
- Lemon zest-1/2tsp
- Lemon juice-1/2tsp
- Take blender, add the biscuits and blend it until it becomes powder.Be careful not to blend it too much.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degree and take a cake tray and grease it and line it with butter paper.Make a thin or thick base of this biscuit layer and even it out.Bake it for 10mins.
- Meanwhile take a bowl add cream cheese, sugar, eggs, corn flour, vanilla extract, whipping cream,lemon zest and lemon juice.Take a hand blender and beat it on medium speed for 5mins.The more air gets incorporated the cake will crack.
- Take the base out and add this cream cheese mixture to the cake tin until half full. Top it Oreo biscuits crumbs. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees and pour the mixture and bake it for an hour(60-80mins). cover the top of the cake tray with silver foil once it reaches 30mins or once its browns on top.
- Once the cake is baked, let it cool down completely and chill it for 6-8 hours or overnight in the refrigerator. Serve chilled and enjoy💕.