Oreo Cake By Harshmeet Kahlon
This is a quarantine Recipe.Read More
- 2 packets of Oreo
- Half cup milk
- 1 teaspoon of Eno
- Separate cream from Oreo and keep aside. Now crush cookies make fine powder.
- Add milk in crushed cookies. Just sure make smooth better but not watery or hard. Then add eno and mix it.
- Now heat pressure cooker on medium heat and place stand in it and place cake mold in it and close the lid and then wait for 20 minutes .
- Take sauce pan add Oreo cream and melt it on low heat.
- Now check the cake with knife if knife came clean that mean cake is ready.
- Now apply the Oreo cream frosting on cake and garnish with some dry fruits or candy. Enjoy yummy Oreo Cake.