Oreo Biscuit Cake By Sushil Kengare
Oreo Biscuit Cake
everyone can make this cakeRead More
- 2 big packets of oreo biscuits.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of baking soda
- oreo biscuits cream circles
- dry fruits for decorating
- Firstly. grind the biscuits in the grinder.
- Take a bowl and add oreo biscuits powder and 1 cup powdered sugar into it.
- Next take 1/2 cup of milk and pour it into the bowl. Mix well to make a smooth paste.
- Add a pinch of baking soda, 1/2 spoon of baking powder and mix well.
- Grease your baking pot with butter and pour the cake mix to it.
- Preheat your pressure cooker, Also place a stand in the center on which you can place your baking pot.
- Close the lid without the whistle and gasket. Cook for 45 minutes on medium flame.
- Using a toothpick, check if the cake is ready.
- Let it cool and then unmold the cake.
- add Oreo Biscuit Cream Circles on cake and add dry fruits for decorating. The cake is ready.