Oreo balls filled with salted caramel sauce By Miss Handy
Oreo balls filled with salted caramel sauce
This recipe is made by using only oreo cookies and no flour.Read More
- Oreo biscuits 20
- Baking powder 1/2tsp
- Butter 1T
- Milk 1/4cup
- Caramel sauce
- Melted white chocolate
- Make powder of oreo cookies.
- Take the powdered cookies in a bowl and add baking powder and melted butter and mix it.
- Add luke warm milk and make batter.
- Pour the batter into moulds .
- Bake the cupcakes into pre-heated ovan for 10-15 mints @150°.
- Takeout the cupcakes and cool down them and then make a hole at the center and fill in the caramel souce .
- Cover the ball with melted white chocolate.
- Serve the dessert.