Orangeolicious Margarita By LF Team
It has orange, it has blood orange, and it has orange liqueur, we don't think we need any more orange to make this cocktail more orangeolicious.Read More
- 45 ml tequila
- 15 ml orange liqueur
- 15 ml blood orange syrup
- 60 ml sweet and sour mix
- 1 orange chunks
- salt and lime mix
- Dip the rim of your margarita glass into salt.
- In a shaker glass, take the orange chunks, tequila, blood orange syrup, orange liqueur and the sweet and sour mix.
- Muddle well using a muddler for extracting the flavours.
- Put ice and give it a good shake.
- Strain the drink using a cocktail strainer into a margarita glass and chilled.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.