It has orange, it has blood orange, and it has orange liqueur, we don't think we need any more orange to make this cocktail more orangeolicious.Read More
- 45 ml tequila
- 15 ml orange liqueur
- 15 ml blood orange syrup
- 60 ml sweet and sour mix
- 1 orange chunks
- salt and lime mix
- Dip the rim of your margarita glass into salt.
- In a shaker glass, take the orange chunks, tequila, blood orange syrup, orange liqueur and the sweet and sour mix.
- Muddle well using a muddler for extracting the flavours.
- Put ice and give it a good shake.
- Strain the drink using a cocktail strainer into a margarita glass and chilled.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.