Orange Crème Brûlée
Chef Rishim Sachdeva shares a yummy brûlée recipe using the classic old school French technique. Flavoured with fresh oranges, this Orange Crème Brûlée is delicious. Try this recipe at home. It never fails to impress.Read More
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 cup sugar
- 200 ml cream
- orange zest
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 orange
- brown sugar
- 3 tbsp chocolate soil
- Cream the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl using an electric beater.
- Heat the cream in a saucepan and add the orange zest and stir continuously.
- Pour the warm cream in the egg mixture and whisk continuously.
- Pour the egg and cream mixture in the saucepan and add the vanilla pod and heat the mixture on slow heat.
- Strain the mixture and pour it into the mould.
- Place the mould in a baking tray.
- Fill the baking tray with warm water and bake it in a preheated oven at 120C for 18 minutes.
- Transfer the Orange Crème Brûlée to a serving plate and garnish it with orange halves and chocolate soil.
- Place the brown sugar on the Crème Brûlée and caramelise it using a blow torch.
Explore our Popular Stories.