Orange Coffee Cake By Ranveer Brar
Orange Coffee Cake
Chef Ranveer Brar combines orange juice and coffee, both among top produces of Brazil, in this unique recipe of Orange Coffee Cake. This cake is moist and soft and has a citrusy flavour. Topped with chocolate coffee ganache, it gives an amazingly refreshing taste.Read More
- For batter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup refined flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup juice of boiled orange
- ½ cup extra light olive oil
- 2 tbsp black coffee liquid
- 2 tsp butter
- For orange syrup
- 150 ml orange juice
- 1 whole orange peels( sliced)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- For garnishes
- orange peels
- orange segments
- icing sugar
- few mint sprigs
- In a bowl, add eggs and beat it. In another bowl, add refined flour, baking powder, sugar and mix it well.
- Add boiled orange juice, olive oil and mix it well.
- Add the egg mixture and mix it well.
- Take off the small amount of batter in a different bowl.
- Add black coffee liquid and mix it well. Pour the coffee batter in the mould. Layer it with orange batter.
- Bake it in the oven at 175'C for 35 - 40 minutes.
- In a heated pan, add orange juice, orange peels, granulated sugar and let it cook.
- Pour the orange mixture on the cake and demould it.
- Pour more orange mixture.
- Garnish with orange peels, chocolate coffee ganache, orange wedges, mint leaves, icing sugar and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.