Orange Chicken with Burnt Garlic Rice By Pankaj Bhadouria
Orange Chicken with Burnt Garlic Rice
Chinese cuisine offers a variety of chicken dishes. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares an out-of-this-world recipe for Orange Chicken with Burnt Garlic Rice. This recipe has tender and crispy fried chicken in tangy orange sauce and is served with burnt garlic rice making it an unbeatable combination.Read More
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- salt as per taste
- 250 gm boneless chicken cubes
- oil for frying
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp red chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 - 3 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 cup diced red & yellow bell pepper
- 1 bowl boiled rice
- orange slice
- sesame seeds
- In a bowl, add egg white, all-purpose flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt as per taste, ice cold water as required and prepare a batter.
- Add boneless chicken cubes and mix it well. Deep fry the chicken in the oil.
- In a bowl, add orange juice, orange zest, chicken broth, soy sauce, red chilli sauce, white vinegar, salt as per taste, sugar, cornstarch and mix it well.
- In a heated pan, add oil, finely chopped garlic and toss it. Add diced red & yellow bell pepper and toss it. Pour the sauce and mix it well. Add fried chicken and toss it.
- For rice, in a heated pan, add finely chopped garlic and let it turn golden brown. Add boiled rice, salt as per taste and mix it well.
- Garnish with orange slices, sesame seeds and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.