Orange Cake By Deepanshi Jaiswal
It's 4 ingredient Orange cakeRead More
- 5 packets of Orange flavour Cream biscuits.
- 6 tablespoons of sugar.
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- 3/4 cup of Milk.
- In a grinder take 5 packets of Orange flavour Cream biscuits and 6 tablespoons of sugar.
- Grind it well.
- In a bowl add crushed biscuits and add 1 teaspoon of baking powder and mix it.
- Slowly add 3/4 cup of milk in dry ingredients and mix it well.
- Grease butter in baking tin and dust it with all purpose flour and pour mixture.
- Bake the cake in pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes at 180°C.
- Demold it.
- Your delicious Orange cake is ready.