Onion Ring with Coconut Chutney By LF Team
Onion Ring with Coconut Chutney
Are you looking for interesting finger food for your evening party? Try this Onion Ring recipe. The crispy and crunchy onion rings served with a creamy coconut chutney make for a uniquely delicious pairing.Read More
- For batter:
- 1 cup besan
- 1 cup flour
- carom seeds
- 1-2 chopped green chillies
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- For chutney:
- greated coconut
- chopped green chillies
- 1 sliced onion rings
- oil for fry
- For the batter: In a bowl, add besan, flour, carom seeds (ajwain), green chillies, water, red chilli powder and salt all in the right proportions.
- Mix them well to make a thick batter.
- For the chutney:Grind green chillies, grated coconut and salt together.
- Blend until you get a good consistency.
- For the onion ring: Dip onion rings into the batter and coat them well.
- Fry until they turn golden brown.
- Serve them hot and fresh with an accompaniment of coconut chutney.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.