Onion Puff Pie By Gautam Mehrishi
Onion Puff Pie
This cheesy pie contains caramelized onions and black olives.Read More
- 2 to 3 onions
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp garlic
- 6 to 8 black olives
- ½ block parmesan cheese
- dill powder
- Slice onions and caramelize in pan.
- In a bowl add all purpose flour, salt, olive oil, water and knead the dough.
- Roll the dough, apply butter on half of the dough, fold the dough, deep freeze for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Roll the dough and repeat the procedure.
- Cut the dough in round shape, place the dough on a baking tray.
- Lined with baking paper.
- Roll out remaining dough with hands.
- Stick around the circle piece of dough.
- Spread caramelize onions, sprinkle chopped garlic and top it with black olives.
- Add parmesan cheese curls, sprinkle sugar and dried dill powder.
- Bake at 160 C for 12 to 14 minutes, cut and garnish with paprika powder.
Explore our Popular Stories.