Perfect recipe to beat the monsoon cravings. Make the popular Indian snack, stuffed with onions, and serve with mango chutney.Read More
- For dough
- - 1 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup gram flour
- 2 tbsp ghee
- a pinch of asafoetida
- For onion filling
- - 1 1/2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 tsp chopped green chillies
- for chutney
- For the dough: In a mixing bowl add wheat flour, gram flour, oil, ghee, salt, asafoetida and water. Mix it well until it forms a dough.
- For the onion filling: Heat oil in a pan.
- Add fennel seeds black onion seeds, coriander seeds, chopped onions, salt and chopped green chillies.
- Sauté them well For the kachori: Make small dough balls from the dough. Roll the dough balls into a disc shape.
- Add cumin powder, red chilli powder and the prepared onion filling at the centre of the dough and seal it from all the sides.
- Deep fry the prepared kachori in hot oil on medium flame.
- Once the kachoris are done remove them on a tissue paper to get rid of excess oil.
- For the chutney: Heat oil in a saucepan. Add sesame seeds chopped raw mangoes, salt, black onion seeds, sugar, black salt, roasted cumin powder and water.
- Sauté them well. Serve kachori with the mango chutney.
- Garnish it with fried red chillies and coriander leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.