One Pot Pasta By LF Team
One Pot Pasta
As the name suggests, the One Post Lasagna is a complete meal in itself. This pasta with Italian sausages is a potpourri of flavours like tangy, sweet and creamy. Topped with parmesan, mozzarella and ricotta, this pasta can be had for lunch as well as dinner.Read More
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 italian sausage
- 5-6 diced tomatoes
- 230 ml tomato puree
- 2 cup water
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 230 gm farfalle pasta
- 1 cup shredded monzzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- sprinkle parsley leaves
- Heat olive oil in a pan add Italian sausages and saute it for 3-5 minutes.
- Add 5-6 diced tomatoes, tomato puree and two cups of water saute them well.
- Add dried oregano, dried basil, garlic powder, chilli flakes and salt mix them well.
- Add farfalle pasta and a cup of water.
- Simmer until the pasta is cooked.
- Add grated mozzarella cheese, half a cup of grated parmesan and ricotta cheese mix them together.
- Garnish the lasagna with parsley leaves.
Explore our Popular Stories.