Omelet By LF Team
Bored with your regular breakfast recipes? Then try this French Omelet recipe for your next breakfast. This delicious recipe is what you would want to wake up to every morning.Read More
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup processed cheese
- salt to taste
- black pepper powder to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- In a bowl, break 2 eggs and whisk well.
- Add spinach, onions, tomatoes, processed cheese, salt and pepper and whisk well.
- Heat a non-stick pan and drizzle some oil.
- Once the oil is hot, pour the egg mixture and let it cook.
- Flip once done on one side and let it cook on the other side for a minute.
- Serve hot with toasted bread.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.