Oma Jwng Ondla/Ondla Jwng Oma Jwng By Ajay Chopra
Oma Jwng Ondla/Ondla Jwng Oma Jwng
Oma Jwng Ondla is a pork-based gravy from the Garo Hills region of India. Chef Ajay Chopra shares the recipe for this pork gravy which is flavoursome and delicious which is good for health.Read More
- 4 green chillies
- 6 to 8 garlic
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 tsp mustard oil
- 2 chopped onions
- 250 gm of pork
- 50 gm of joha rice powder
- 1 stalk spring onion greens
- coriander leaves
- Prepare a paste of green chillies, garlic and ginger.
- In a heated pan, add mustard oil, chopped onions and saute.
- Add ginger, garlic and green chilli paste and cook it.
- Add pork, water and let it cook.
- Add salt and mix.
- Add the slurry of water and joha rice powder spring onion greens and let it cook.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.