Oats Makhana Rabri By Meenakshi Kapur
Oats Makhana Rabri
Rabri is loved by every one and it has many calories so i innovated it with healthy ingredients; oats and makhana. Makhana regulates blood pressure, relieves numbness and aching near waist and knees.oats lower the cholesterol levels and enhance immune system. Makhana is anti oxidant and digestive.Read More
- 500 ml milk
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup makhana
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon elachi powder
- 4-5 almonds, cashew nuts
- 4-5 pistas
- 4-5 raisins
- 2 tablespoon ghee
- Soak raisins in water and chop them.
- In heavey bottom pan, dry roast oats and keep them aside.
- In same pan, add ghee and add almonds and cashew nuts and fry them and keep aside.
- In same pan, add makhana and roast them for 1-2 minutes till they turn golden brown.
- Take them out. Keep aside 2-3 makhana for garnish and then grind the rest of them.
- In other pan, boil milk and keep on boiling it till it reduces to half.
- Then add oats, grinded makhanas, sugar and mix it.
- Cook it for another 5-10 minutes till it starts to get thicken.
- Add pistas, riasins, elachi powder and mix it well.
- Turn off flame and let it cool at room temperature.
- Once it gets cool, then refrigerate it.
- Garnish with makhanas, cashew nuts, raisins .
- Serve Oats Makhana Rabri.