Oats Coats Pepper By Gautam Mehrishi
Oats Coats Pepper
These Bell peppers and turnips stuffed with crushed oats and varied other spices make the perfect starters. Gautam Mehrishi shares the recipe for Oats Coats Pepper that will make you drool.Read More
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1 sliced onion
- ¼ cup boiled corn kernels
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp paprika powder
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 turnip
- 2 tbsp crushed oats
- chopped coriander
- 50 gm feta cheese
- 2 tbsp oil
- For chutney
- coriander leaves
- ¼ chopped bell pepper
- ¼ chopped turnip
- salt to taste
- ¼ tsp red powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- Procedure to make Oats coats pepper: Cut the green & red pepper into halves, extract the seeds and smoke over a gas stove in a drainer.
- In a heated pan add oil, sliced onions and stir it.
- Take off the peppers from the drainer.
- To the onions add boiled corn kernels, salt, paprika powder, crushed black pepper powder, cumin seeds and mix it well.
- Add sliced turnips, crushed oats, chopped coriander leaves and mix it well.
- Take off the fried turnips and keep it at side.
- To the corns add feta cheese and let it melt.
- In a baking tray add silicon sheet and brush oil over it.
- Stuff the pepper with corn mixture, sprinkle crushed oats over it.
- On the baking tray add stuffed pepper, turnips, feta cheese and bake it in a pre - heated oven at 170' C for 3 - 4 minutes.
- To prepare chutney, in the grindstone add fresh coriander leaves, chopped pepper, chopped turnip, salt, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, water and crush it.
- Add chopped onions and crush it again.
- Add the baked turnips and pepper on a plated.
- For garnish add fets cheese, fresh coriander leaves, toasted oats, black pepper powder.
- Oats coats pepper is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.